(Last updated on: 01/01/2023)
Guidelines for Visits
*In response to the government’s latest regulations under the “Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance”, opening arrangements may change from time to time; please check out the announcements on our social media for the latest updates.
- During our soft-opening period, the Farm is only open to persons with reservations.
- According to the latest COVID-19 preventive measures, one must wear a mask, and no food intake is allowed in the site.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Pets are welcome, except for indoor areas (pets in arm or any carriers would not be permitted either). Pets shall be securely held on a leash; according to the guidelines from the Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department, ‘Large Dogs’ shall wear a muzzle. Please clean after you pets to help us keeping the venue clean and hygiene.
- Except Saturdays, Sundays or Public Holidays, scooters and bicycles are allowed in the outdoor areas. Please follow the instructions from on-site staff to ensure public safety or order.
- Without prior permission, playing ball games, flying kites or operating unmanned aircraft systems are not allowed.
- No person shall, without the prior consent of The Pokfulam Farm, carry on any business and any activity as a hawker, including commercial filming, photographs, recording etc.
- We are not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Park, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of the Park rules or law, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- In case of disputes, the Pokfulam farm reserves the rights of final decision.