|Mondays to Sundays (including Public Holidays*)||10:00am-12:30pm
|Closed on Wednesdays (Except Public Holidays*)|
|*The Farm will be closed on certain public holidays. Please refer to our latest announcement|
Starting from March 27, 2023, The Farm is now open to the public. We sincerely ask all visitors to book their visits for better crowd control. For group visits, please book via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 month in advance. Group visits without prior reservation would not be permitted. Thank you for your coordination.
Certain areas/ whole area of The Farm will be blocked during private events. Visitors will not be able to book their visits on those sessions. Please refer to ‘What’s on‘ page for details.
Severe Weather Arrangement
(Issued within 3 hours before commencement of activities)
|Opening of the Farm||Indoor Activities||Outdoor Activities (including on-site guided tour of the Farm)|
|Thunderstorm Warning||remain open||continue as scheduled||continue as scheduled|
|Amber Rainstorm Signal||remain open||continue as scheduled||continue as scheduled|
|Red Rainstorm Signal||remain open||continue as scheduled||cancelled#|
|Black Rainstorm Signal||closed*||cancelled#||cancelled#|
|Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal|
|remain open||continue as scheduled||continue as scheduled|
|Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal|
|remain open||continue as scheduled||cancelled#|
|Tropical Cyclone Warning Signals|
NO. 8 or above
*If the signal is issued before the Farm opens (i.e. 11am for weekdays, 10am for weekends & public holidays), the Farm will remain closed and re-open 3 hours after the signal is cancelled. If the signal is cancelled less than 3 hours from the normal closing time (i.e. after 4pm for weekdays, 3pm for weekends & public holidays), the Farm will remain closed for the rest of the day.
*If the signal is issued after the Farm opens, the Farm will remain open with limited operations.
#If the signal is issued during or right before the activities which are scheduled to begin, the activities may be continue or suspended depending on actual circumstances for the sake of the safety of the participants. The Farm will notify the participants accordingly.
For any enquiries, please contact us at (852) 2851 0123.
(Last updated on: 09/05/2023)
- The Pokfulam Farm only accept group visit (more than 12 people) with prior reservation. Visitors are suggested to make reservation on Farm’s website for their visit.
- Smoking is prohibited in The Pokfualm Farm.
- The Pokfulam Farm is a pets-friendly site. Pets are allowed in The Farm, except indoor exhibition areas (pets in arm or any carriers would not be permitted either) and shall be securely held on a leash. ‘Large Dogs’ defined under the guidelines from the Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department shall wear a muzzle. Please clean after your pets to keep the venue clean and hygiene.
- Eating and drinking is not allowed in indoor exhibition area. The Pokfulam Farm is centenary monuments. Please treasure the site and all exhibits.
- Without prior permission, ball games, kites flying or areial shooting are not allowed in The Pokfulam Farm.
- No person shall carry out any business activity, including commercial and filming and shooting, without the prior consent of The Pokfulam Farm. Personal filming and shooting shall not disturb or cause inconvenience to other visitors. Visitors shall not wear graduation gowns, wedding gowns, or special costumes without prior permission.
- The Pokfulam Farm is not responsible and do not assume liability for any damage or loss of the property or belongings of any visitor, whether such damage or loss is caused by Farm’s negligence or otherwise.
- For visitors who fail to comply with any of the guidelines above or law, or with unsafe, illegal or offensive behaviour, The Pokfulam Farm reserves the rights to deny their admission, or require them to leave without providing any compensation to ensure safety, security or order of The Farm.
- In case of disputes, The Pokfulam Farm reserves the rights of final decision.